Accent Culture Vegetative 1kg
Accent Culture Vegetative is Premium Plant Specific Nutrient.
Granulated two part nutrient for the vegetative stages of plant growth
A+B powdered form.
How to Use General Purpose Powdered Nutrient
To use the nutrient 2 x 10kg pack:
- Mix the entire pack of Part A into a drum or water between 50L and 200L in size. This makes your part A stock solution.
- Mix the entire pack of Part B into a drum or water between 50L and 200L in size. This makes your part B stock solution.
- Pour off equal quantities of Part A and B and mix them into your nutrient reservoir.
- Test the EC, add water to reduce the EC, or more Part A and B to increase the EC to your desired level.
- Adjust the water quantities lower for smaller nutrient packs, i.e. for the 2 x 2.5kg pack use between 20 to 50L water for the stock solution of Part A or Part B.
Alternatively, smaller quanitites of equal parts A and B can be mixed into water and then fed directly to plants. There is the risk that if the nutrient is not blended perfectly, then the minerals inside the Part A or B may not be in the required dosages, and imbalances could occur. Mixing the entire contents into water at once ensures the complete range of minerals will be available.
also check: Accent Culture Flowering 1kg