|Jet Detox Hair-Detox Shampoo has been formulated to remove toxin related metabolites from the hair shaft. Simply use it the night before or the morning you need your hair clean. Effects can last up to 36 hours.
Indications: (Shake Well)
- Wash hair thoroughly with Jet Detox Hair-Detox Shampoo by using only a quarter of the bottle (25% of the bottle, about .5 oz.). Then rinse completely and leave damp.
- Apply the remainder of the bottle (1.50 oz.) of shampoo and massage thoroughly into hair using only your fingers. Do not brush or comb the hair.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap and let it set for 20 minutes but no more than 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Towel, style or blow dry your hair as usual, but be sure not to use combs, brushes or hair products that may be contaminated by old hair that had exposure to toxins or smoke.
Success Tips and Facts:
- Avoid all unwanted toxinsfor 24-48 hours prior to using Jet Detox Hair-Detox Shampoo. (The longer the better!)
- The toxins you are removing from your hair may still be in your body. These toxins are excreted through the skin via perspiration. The perspiration can reabsorb into the hair after the cleansing and re-contaminate the hair. While it’s impossible for you to totally control how much you perspire, do your best to stay cool after using the shampoo to avoid re-contamination. Try to stay in an air conditioned environment or one that is not too hot. Again, much of this depends on the situation you are in and may not be totally in your control. But do your best to stay cool!
•People with tight cornrows, french braids, dreadlocks, heavy afros and oily hair are more at risk for the product not working because of density and difficulty penetrating the scalp, you will need to scrub extra deep into their scalps. It is recommended to wash your hair with your everyday non-conditioning shampoo multiple times before using Jet Detox Hair-Detox Shampoo.