Most people overlook Silica in their hydroponic feeding regime, but it is a very important element to include.
Creating plants with stronger cells, more resistant to pests, disease and weathering.
Having stronger stems to support larger flowers, thicker stems also allow more nutrient transportability for faster growth and flowering.
NRG’s Silica is the highest quality Silica you can source in Australia, the most soluble and bioavailable to plants you can get.
Growth Technology’s Liquid Silicon provides plants with soluble silica which is a naturally occurring substance found in soil, that strengthens and boosts plants in a number of beneficial ways.
Stronger stems, better disease and drought resistance and increased nutrient uptake.
- Helps build cell walls for stronger stems and roots.
- Reduces water loss through leaves.
- Increases nutrient uptake and absorption of Co2.
- Can be used in any growing medium.
- Can be used in any type of growing system.
- Can be used as a pH + additive. Use right through vegetative growth and up to the final week of flowering at the following rates :
Soft Water: 1ml Per Litre
Hard water: 0.5ml Per LitreLiquid Silicon can increase pH and EC, therefore should be added first and mixed thoroughly before mixing the rest of the nutrient solution.
Growth Technology Liquid Silicon can also be used as a pH up to increase pH levels if too low, simply add small amounts until the desired level is reached.
Take a look to another product: Herbal Clean QCarbo16 Detox Drink – Grape Flavour