Wanna stay incognito? ……..Or are you just not feeling that social?
Put your mobile in the back layer of the bag and those annoying phone calls will stop instantly!
The signal can not pass through the bag and callers will receive a ‘calls can not be connected’ message from their network provider.
Keeps your ID and Bank Card data safe from magnetic contact and RF data thieves.
- Anti-signal Long Layer (Back): Anti-Radiation & Anti-Degaussing
- No Signal. Short Layer (Front) : Anti-Radiation.
- High quality
- Convenient and Functional
- Anti tracking
- No GPS signal escapes your phone either!
- Suitable for mobiles less than 12.8 x 8cm
- Please check your phone size before purchase
- Weight: 24g
- Colour: Black
- Material: Polyurethane outer.
- Metal laced Signal Blocking material inside.
- Size: External – 14 x 9.5cm
- Internal – 12.8 x 8cm
If surveillance is a topic you care about, you’ve probably heard the term “StingRay” thrown around in reference to law enforcement agencies tracking cell phones. In this article, we’ll break down exactly what a StingRay is, what it does and how to block StingRay surveillance using tools such as VPNs and network selection.
Although the term “StingRay” has become a bit of a catch-all term, technically it only refers to a single type of device. The more accurate umbrella terms for these kinds of devices is “IMSI catcher” or “cell-site simulator.” IMSI is short for “international mobile subscriber identity, and it refers to the unique identifier attached to every SIM card.